I am a product, UX, and marketing specialist who understands the importance of experience design in all aspects of a business. I bring together years of expertise in product and UX design, customer research, marketing management, content strategy, and agile methodologies to create compelling experiences that define brands, engage audiences, and drive business results.
Whether working on a brand, website, or software platform — I empower businesses to build more meaningful relationships with their viewers, users, and customers — and ultimately gain long-term loyalty by better understanding the real human beings behind every connection. To learn more about my consulting services, please see my Services page.
Previously, I’ve worked as a Lead UX Designer & Content Strategist at a global software company — where I spearheaded a team working on reinventing the user experience in the insurance industry. I also led Content & UX Strategy for more than half a decade at a digital marketing and advertising agency in Denver — where I worked on a number of award-winning website projects, successful demand generation campaigns, and re-brands for multi-billion dollar corporations — not to mention hundreds of smaller projects. My roots are in marketing, however — and I got my start helping manage marketing for a successful cloud telephony startup in Los Angeles.
- I was born in Kiev, Ukraine and lived there until the age of 8 — and even thought I have spent most of my life in the United States (California specifically) — I still speak fluent Russian. (I also know basic Spanish and German.)
- I run my own food blog (check out the Instagram at @colorado_bites, as the website is currently under construction) — where I cover local restaurants, as well as discoveries on my travels.
- I was previously a competitive ballroom and salsa dancer and competed all over the country. My partner and I were ranked 5th at the World Latin Dance Cup in Miami.
- I am a huge San Francisco 49ers fan — and even helped run the Mile High 49ers Booster Club when I first moved to Denver.
- I have a degree in International Relations from Claremont McKenna College, and had at one point planned to go into the foreign service.
Pick a Card, Any Card (Brand Archetypes)
Led workshops on how to apply brand archetypes to branding, UX, and marketing at RAD Summit 2018
How Card Sorting Helps You Build People-Centric IA
Presented at World IA Day 2017 in Denver
Being a Woman in Tech/Design
Panelist for International Women’s Day 2017 discussion at GA Denver
Brand Archetypes: A More Intuitive Way to Approach Branding & Experience Design
Presented at GIANT Conference 2016 in Charlotte
Customer Journeys: How to Create Better Customer Experiences that Drive Results
Presented at Focus on the Future 2015, a customer conference by Trust Company of America
Oracle (Eloqua), Transamerica, Trust Company of America, CSC, CSRA, Ping Identity, Hitachi, Level 3, Johns Manville, Avaya, CoreSite, Emerson, Turn, KeyW, Vail Resorts, NewsGator (Sitrion), Dawn Foods, Comcast Spotlight, ProService, ADA (Advanced Emissions Solutions), Zang, Johnson (Storage & Moving), Denver Center for the Performing Arts, Denver Art Museum, dZi Foundation, Bicycles for Humanity, and more